Welcome to Aerelon.

Here,
the only requirement is to talk;
the only rule, to be sincere.
I shall say what is in my mind,
never holding back.
I'll be naive and mischievous,
gentle and brutal,
a chevalier and a bastard,
an angel and a devil,
but,
over all,
free

to sing what is running through my head.



Thursday, November 29, 2007

Faith

Sometimes, I wish I could remain a child forever.
Not for the laughs, not for the fun.
Not for the mischief, shenanigans, and impunity.
Not even for my mother's sweet love when my knees bled.
But for the innocence.
The unblemished faith on every human being.
The hope that everyone really, really, is well-intended.
The untarnished purity in my own intentions.
The ability to see everything from the ground.
The idea that justice always prevails.
But, above all,
The sheer invincible and incorruptible belief that
everything is possible.

No comments: