Welcome to Aerelon.

Here,
the only requirement is to talk;
the only rule, to be sincere.
I shall say what is in my mind,
never holding back.
I'll be naive and mischievous,
gentle and brutal,
a chevalier and a bastard,
an angel and a devil,
but,
over all,
free

to sing what is running through my head.



Sunday, December 30, 2007

'Coz I'm leaving on a jet plane...

Live, from San Salvador! Or something like that. This was supposed to be a pre-boarding post giving instructions about what to do if I died or something like that (in the unlikely event that my plane crashed - yeah, right.) However, I got delayed in the whole pre-travel follies, so I only got around to write a couple of lines before leaving for the airport. Now I'm halfway between the gutter and the stars after a five hour flight; and waiting for my flight to Lima, which is to depart in half an hour.

That means I don't have time to write right now either. Stuff happens.

Nevertheless, I liked the idea of a 'Things to do if Amadeus dies' and a 'Things Amadeus will be doing while dying on a commercial flight' post, so I'll be writing it anyway after I get home. As for now, I'm logging off, gotta hit the restrooms. C'ya in Lima.

No comments: