Welcome to Aerelon.

Here,
the only requirement is to talk;
the only rule, to be sincere.
I shall say what is in my mind,
never holding back.
I'll be naive and mischievous,
gentle and brutal,
a chevalier and a bastard,
an angel and a devil,
but,
over all,
free

to sing what is running through my head.



Monday, March 31, 2008

Love, Intermission

Just a flash post, this was too beautiful to NOT share it. Who said that physics couldn't be romantic? No one who has read something by Richard Feynman, I can assure that.

This is exactly what I wanted to do that last night in Lima, but I couldn't express it in any other way than with the most sincere sentence I've written in my life and a crusade against your sleepy condition. Oh well, that was then and now is now, but anything is a good reason to say "te quiero," as the song goes. Je t'adore. And I know you don't like me going public with this old stuff, but screw you baby, this is my belated equivalent of going to your house with a boombox like in Say Anything, which was awesome.



Every picosecond is worth it.

No comments: