Welcome to Aerelon.

Here,
the only requirement is to talk;
the only rule, to be sincere.
I shall say what is in my mind,
never holding back.
I'll be naive and mischievous,
gentle and brutal,
a chevalier and a bastard,
an angel and a devil,
but,
over all,
free

to sing what is running through my head.



Monday, April 14, 2008

Haiku Filler

0.

Take a seat, look round,

Make an ef-fort and read stuff.

This is a wild ride.


1.

The noise up some-times

is way too strong to let the

head-phones vo-lume down.


2.

Believes he-ro in head.

Made head blow up big time; thus

this Hai-ku fil-ler.


3.

In-sa-ni-ty laughs,

un-der pres-sure we're crack-ing
... wait a sec, that's Queen and David Bowie. Awesome song anyway.


3.

Got-ta tell ma-ma,

got-ta tell pa-pa, that me

doubts en-gi-neer-ing.


4.

Sto-mach in an-ger.

Must mean I'm feel-ing hun-ger.

Gon-na take a bite.


5.

Girl in my head makes

stuff I just don't com-pre-hend.

Either know her or eject.


6.

Stand-ing there with your

smile blind-ing your eyes from seeing my face as I'm dying to figure out a girl. But she drifts so far away, I'm on her coast so maybe I should stay


6.

When wri-ting hai-ku,

turn vo-lume down or mu-sic

writes ly-rics for you.


7.

Hear a con-fe-ssion:

I s-kipped Cal-cu-lus to

write this thing, so fun.


8.

Too much noise in head,

ma-king me say "fuck this shit."

To-day, I take break.


9.

Vent-ing fire is good

to re-lax the mind and soul.

I will watch "Fight Club."


I don't hear the noise anymore.


BTW, I've syllabified these English words in pretty much any way I think they can be broken, because for English syllabification there is no standard whatsoever. Bear with the results.

No comments: